Joy. It’s pretty much like happiness in a bottle. If you are ever feeling the blues over everyday life, this is one incredibly resource at your fingertips. The best part? It smells amazing and duals as a perfume for women. For men, a little spritz in the underwear works like a charm. I just love joy essential oil!
Here is what Young Living has to say about Joy essential oil:
Joy™ is a luxuriously exotic blend with uplifting overtones that creates magnetic energy and brings joy to the heart. When worn as cologne or perfume, Joy exudes an alluring and irresistible fragrance that inspires romance and togetherness. When diffused, it can be refreshing and uplifting.
This essential oil blend contains Bergamot, Ylang ylang, Geranium, Lemon, Coriander, Tangerine, Jasmine, Roman chamomile, Palmarosa, and Rose.
Here are a few uses for Joy essential oil:
- Diffuse Joy essential oil in the house for a nice mood boost. Or simply dilute and apply 1-2 drops Joy essential oil over your heart area or the tip of your nose to improve your spirits.
- Apply a few drops over the abdomen to alleviate minor cramps associated with a female’s monthly cycle.
- Apply Joy essential oil as a natural perfume. Apply a drop to your finger and rub a small amount on your neck and wrists.
- Place 2 drops on a cloth that you put in the dryer for great smelling clothes.
- Add 10 to 12 drops of Joy essential oil to 2 oz. of grape seed oil for a quick libido boosting massage oil.
- Apply 1-2 drops of Joy essential oil to temples and breathe deeply for emotional headaches associated with everyday life.
- Apply Joy daily over the heart to prevent mood swings, frustration, and negative feelings.
- Use Joy essential oil during the postpartum period to elevate mood and promote feelings of peace.