PanAway. The best way to remember the purpose of PanAway is to think of the phrase, “Pain, pain go away! Come again another day!” This essential oil is your best natural resource for aches and pains associated with everyday life. I love the refreshing smell and the cooling sensation it has on the skin. PanAway is truly a life-saver if you suffer from a sore back related to carrying around a child, sitting at a computer or anything beyond.
Here is what Young Living has to say about PanAway essential oil:
PanAway® was created by Gary Young following a severe injury to the ligaments in his leg. Containing wintergreen essential oil, which is often used for massage, PanAway is soothing to the skin while providing comforting warmth to muscles after exercise.
This blend contains wintergreen, helichrysum, clove and peppermint.
Here are several PanAway essential oil uses:
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend across your lower back if you feel discomfort from sitting in front of a computer.
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend on muscles to help alleviate stressed muscles or other physical discomforts.
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend on your temples to ease minor head tension.
- Apply diluted to the bottoms of your feet for relief of generalized body aches.
- Apply to bruises to help speed the healing and relieve pain.
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend on to support and comfort muscles during or after exercise.